Sunny San Francisco – cable cars, Golden Gate Bridge and Fisherman's Wharf! All these are great tourist landmarks but San Francisco provides a lot more visually to enjoy and photograph. Below are five different locations we've come across in the city that showcase how beautiful it is without it's iconic landmarks. Go grab a camera and explore the city! No camera? No problem. All our shots below were taken with just an iPhone. It doesn't need to be sunny for San Francisco to be beautiful, learn to love the fog!
1. Dolores Park - Usually way too crowded but have you ever gone to the upper southwest corner of the park and stared out into the beauty that is San Francisco? Go do it.
2. Diamond Heights - This area is filled with residential homes but if you go along O' Shaughnessy Blvd, there are plenty breathtaking views of the city to enjoy.
3. de Young Museum Tower - The de Young Museum is great but the views from it's Hamon Education Tower Observation Deck are equally awesome. You get a 360 view of the city from the tower including Karl the Fog in all his glory.
4. Ocean Beach - San Francisco is not always sunny but on those days when you can brace the winds, swing out to Ocean Beach. Instead of looking out into the water, turn around and enjoy the city for it's beauty.
5. Sutro Baths - Sunsets are always a great way to end a day and this location is one of the best in the city to enjoy one. Nature in San Francisco in it's most simplistic and gorgeous form.
What are your favorite places in San Francisco?